- Highly waterproof (5000mm)
- Highly breathable (5000gsm)
- Fully taped seams
- Textured SHORELINE™ outer fabric with Teflon® coating
- Shearling fleece lined upper & soft, brushed cotton rich chambray quilted lined lower with contrast herringbone detail
- Insulated padding
- Shearling fleece lined, adjustable integral hood
- Two-way front zip with leather puller
- Front placket with distressed button detail
- Chest pocket
- Two front pockets
- Zipped internal pocket
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- ¾ length coat
- Machine washable
Lighthouse Harper Coat
Stay warm this winter in Harper, a shearling fleece lined parka and Lighthouse’s cosiest waterproof coat this season.
Falling to 3/4 length in a feminine parka shape, Harper has both style and practicality on its side. An adjustable drawcord waist means it can be tailored to suit you, and internal lining, from upper shearling to lower brushed cotton, keep it wearable and comfy for all. It has zipped internal pockets, chest pockets and two front pockets, and fastens via a zip and added popper buttons.
Lighthouse branded SHORELINE™ fabric with Teflon® coating makes up the outer fabric of Harper, meaning it’s highly waterproof, windproof, and breathable. Simple detailing in distressed wooden buttons and nautically inspired drawcords make it the perfect choice for chilly coastal getaways.